Single-family housing estate
In the Zwierzyniec district, at Dzwonkowa street, less than five kilometres from the very centre of Tychy, a new estate of terraced houses is being built. The development will keep the style of our previous projects, which have been appreciated by our customers. This time, apart from timeless architecture and functionality, we offer a very cosy feel. There will be only seven buildings located in the second line of development, of which as many as four of them are outlying buildings with larger gardens.
The functionality of our properties has not changed. Each house is a separate building, which means that it is separated from the neighbouring one by an expansion wall, ensuring appropriate acoustic comfort. At the front of the buildings, there are comfortable, open driveways with space for a minimum of two cars, which, together with the garages, provide adequate comfort. At the back of the buildings, there are compact, fenced gardens about 8 metres long. The construction lasts until a building shell is created. Feel free to contact us in order to arrange a date to make an appointment at the construction site.
Advantages of our houses
Buildings are characterised by a well-thought-out layout of rooms and very good interior lighting. The biggest advantages of the project include:
- Possibility of interior arrangement (even up to 5 rooms)
- Possibility of combining the kitchen with the living room or separating it
- The full height of rooms on the first floor (no slants)
- Attic with the possibility of adaptation to storage space
- Living room with a large, panoramic sliding window to the garden
- Wide (5 m) and therefore comfortable access roads within the estate
Property with an unfinished interior
The offer includes property with an unfinished interior together with the full infrastructure of the estate including:
- driveways to garages,
- external fencing of buildings,
- enclosures for waste bins,
- utilities: water, electricity, gas, municipal rainwater and sanitary sewage system, internet
- energy recovery ventilation
The buildings are issued after technical acceptance.
The compact shape of the buildings makes them economical to maintain, and the modern, minimalist architecture ensures the timeless attractiveness of the concept.