Extraordinary semi-detached houses
Four semi-detached houses are being constructed in Zwierzyniec district, at Dziewanny Street, less than three kilometres from the very centre of Tychy. The development will be maintained in the convention of our previous projects, which are appreciated by a wide range of our customers. This time, in addition to timeless architecture and functionality, we offer a very cosy feel. We will build only four houses located in a small side street leading directly to the forest. All buildings are outlying houses to which very large gardens adjoin.
The functionality of our properties has not changed. Each house is a separate building, which means that it is separated from the neighbouring one by an expansion wall, ensuring appropriate acoustic comfort. At the front of the buildings, there are comfortable, open driveways with space for at least three cars; there is also a possibility to build a carport, which ensures appropriate comfort.
At the back of the buildings, there are large enclosed gardens about 12 metres long.
Advantages of our houses
Buildings are characterised by a well-thought-out layout of rooms and very good interior lighting. The biggest advantages of the project include:
- Possibility of interior arrangement (even up to 5 rooms)
- Possibility of combining the kitchen with the living room or separating it
- The full height of rooms on the first floor (no slants)
- Attic with the possibility of adaptation to storage space
- Living room with a large, panoramic sliding window to the garden
- Wide (5 m) and therefore comfortable access roads within the estate
- Possibility to add a garage carport
- Possibility to prepare the building for power supply with photovoltaic panels
Property with an unfinished interior
The offer includes property with an unfinished interior together with the full infrastructure of the estate including:
- driveways to garages,
- external fencing of buildings,
- enclosures for waste bins,
- utilities: water, electricity, gas, municipal rainwater and sanitary sewage system, internet
The buildings are issued after technical acceptance.
The compact shape of the buildings makes them economical to maintain, and the modern, minimalist architecture ensures the timeless attractiveness of the concept.